5/3/13

Moon Rocks and Some Other Things

I doodled a little doodle of an astronaut being really excited about a moon rock, while an alien at his lunar lander in the background.  It made me laugh, so I decided to flesh it out.  It's the little things in life, am I right?

"Houston, look - a Moon Rock!"
Here's the original doodle.


Fun Fact - I drew this guy a really stupid head in the final drawing.  He looked like a ten year old. So I drew him a new one, and with a little Photoshop surgery, problem solved!  I gave him a new arm while I was at it.

See - ten year old.
And the new head. Ta da!
A little more adult. Just a little.

In other news, I recently did a fun little Q&A with the wonderful people over at Sixpoint Brewery about my piece for their Beer is Culture competition and art in general.  You can read it here.

And you can still vote on on the piece by 'liking' the image on Facebook here. Voting ends on May 7.  Every vote counts!

That's all I got for now.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment