4/4/11

Colorscript

I've been posting a lot of artwork from this project called "Sand" the past few weeks (here, here, here, here and here ) - so I thought I'd elaborate on it a bit.

The story follows a young boy who lives alone in a deserted wasteland, talking to the sun for company. He leaves in search of people, companions, a friend.  Along the way he encounters several creatures and what he discovers in the end is not what he set out for.

Right now I'm developing it as a short, but I'm not positive if that's what I'll end up doing. Maybe it'll be an illustrated book, or a comic, or a massive flipbook, or a series of embroidered pillows. . . who knows?!

Anyways, here's the colorscript - you can get the gist of what's going on here. There will be some storyboards and character designs up here soon. I'd love to hear what you all think.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment